Tuesday, November 2, 2010

what boys are made of

the 2nd day of my thankful list includes these guys:
Camden at his back to school fair.. he ran off and found this creature.. that is a huge frog!
Case and his cute smile.. backward shirt and all

jumpin

A house full of boys sometimes looks like this... all ready for battle.. church ties around their heads, amo loaded and lots of noise..
Camden ready for battle..

Blades and the boys


the hunt... dad was found!


Where could he be??

Camden found.. in the closet


The littlest battler... one of the cutest!
Today I am thankful for them.. they bring me lots of joy.. all three of these boys..
dirt, sweat, kisses, hugs... all of it I love.









2 comments:

Paradise Found said...

Hahaha, so fun! Luke plays hide&seek all the time with the kids, but we haven't progressed to adding guns to the fun :) I also am so grateful for BOYS!

diane said...

The ties around the head completes it.