Tuesday, November 16, 2010

a good haircut

day 16.. haircuts..
have you ever gotten a haircut.. and everything else in your life feels great? thats how im feeling... Thanks Camie!
coming from two parents who are completely gray... i have no chance of having normally colored hair.. ive hair gray hair since i was on my mission.. maybe even before.. so usually i do the box of color thing.. but camie colored it this time too...

i give my boys haircuts.. and they are so cute afterwards...
my cousin stefanie asked for a pic.. so here it is...

7 comments:

Christy said...

Looks great!! I love great hair cuts too!

Stef said...

Oh, yay! So glad you let us see your cuteness!! And it is cute. Sometimes a haircut can change everything!

The Beals said...

You look amazing!!! A great cut, color along with a pedi are my fav things!! Gorgeous lady you are.

diane said...

Love it! One day I am going to get my hair done by a professional. :)

Katidid said...

Love the new hair-do, you always look cute though! :)

debra said...

Love it!! what a pretty picture too!!

Unknown said...

Looking good hot stuff! And I agree, a good haircut/color just makes things feel right! hahaha :o)