Wednesday, November 17, 2010

a first in 6 years

Day 17.. thankful for growing kids...
So today we are getting ready to venture out to the park.. (we've been spending alot of time there) and Case put on his own sandals..
First time in 6 years that i havent helped anyone with their shoes on the way out the door.. I was a little happy.. but also a little sad.. my babies are growing up.. they are sweet boys and love them to death. although i am exhausted at the end of the day.. i wouldnt trade these two for anything...
Camden is so sweet in his prayers and sounding so big when he says them. He always remembers Kyndal in his prayers and talks about her often.
Case, when tricked into saying the prayer likes to do it all alone.. no help. I hope they can always remember to pray.. I wish I was better about my own prayers... I will work on that!
Case and Camden.. Jan 2007 Case less than a day old.. Camden 2 1/2
Camden 6, Blades, Case 3 1/2

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yep, those moments sneak up on me to...when I suddenly realize he just took another step towards independance...it's bittersweet. I get it. Hey, I want my kid running around with your kids at the park, so hollar! Oh I spent $34 at your friends garage sale today. hehehe!