Friday, November 19, 2010

family

Grandad giving Case his first haircut..
Grandma loving on Case

Grandpa Dill building with the boys


Cori and Mom



day 19.. thankful for family..

those that are near in my home.. and those far away.. I love my family.. as I get older I realize how much fun my aunts and uncles are.. i remember as kids thinking they would just sit around and talk and us kids would just play. Now I enjoy sitting around listening to their stories.


Being far away from parents makes us realize how much we miss them. Now I would love to sit down and listen to thier stories and have them closer for my kiddos to be around.


We have found new family (s) here in AZ that we rely on and are grateful for them too. We have met wonderful friends that I know we will be friends with forever.


Tonight Im missing extended family! Especially with the holidays coming up!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is great as it portrays areal transformation in action.i like your creativity.

My White House said...

Cori - - we miss all of you as well! Wish we were closer.