Friday, November 12, 2010

me myself and I

Day 11...thankful for shopping with no kids

I cleaned the house most of the day.. we have friends coming in town.. so a little more cleaning than normal...
blades got home and the kids were napping,, so i snuck out... joanns for some material for burp cloths for a special baby boy that will be here in a few weeks.. (see prior post)
Old navy was right next door, so i had to stop in.. found the kids backpacks and some socks on clearance.. we will stuff that away for Christmas.
It was nice shopping alone.. glancing at what i wanted to... no screaming or fighting kids. no dirty looks from onlookers ( who i love to call out when they stare.. " look boys all these people are staring at you)...
its the small things right??

1 comment:

Stef said...

That is such an awesome way to put people in their place. I am gonna try that sometimes. It is nice to go alone. I had one of those nights two days ago. But Target with no kids and no deadline is a very dangerous place.