Monday, November 1, 2010

A month to be THANKFUL!

So I figured I would write down every day something that I am thankful for.. since its almost Thanksgiving and all... ooh I can almost smell the turkey and fixin's now...

Today I'm thankful for healthy kids. Case last night woke up screaming in the middle of the night.( okay it was 9.. but he had been sleeping for a while) He had a fever and pulling at his ears.. I didnt have any tylenol in the house, so I called Layne.. of course she had some. ( blades says shes my pharmacy.. i'd have to agree).. After taking the tylenol, and sleeping in our bed.. kicking us all night.. he woke up fine. Blades gave him a blessing, and I know that helped. What a great dad... and husband to be able to bless our kids when they are sick. I didnt grow up with the priesthood in my home, so now it is great to have Blades right there to help when needed.

1 comment:

diane said...

What a great idea - a month of thankfuls! I look forward to reading all of them.
And I have to agree with you about the Priesthood in the home. It is wonderful.