Saturday, November 27, 2010

a few days behind

25 26 27... let the traditions begin

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

I did absolutley no black friday shopping.. partly because I had a bug of some sort which made me want to do nothing for a day and a half..

We were at the temple today with my cousin who sealed thier baby to them. What an amazing sight to see children in the temple. It made me want my own kids there ( children are able to enter if they are being sealed to parents). its not something you see... It was nice to visualize today.. an amazing morning...

Stopped by Kyndal's grave. the kids collected pinecones for Christmas decorations and ornaments. we started on them tonight.. for some reason it sounded fun til we were in the middle of pipe cleaners, glue, glitter and googly eyes.. traditions I suppose... never would i thought it would be ok for my kids to run ( reverently) around with a trash bag at a cemetary collecting pine cones... I think we will make this a new tradition

we are watching movies tonight and enjoying leftover turkey soup.. heres to a great weekend!

1 comment:

Paradise Found said...

So glad you made it today. We really appreciate your love and support.