Sunday, November 7, 2010

bathed baby boys


Day 7.... today Im thankful for bathed kids

although this picture was taken probably two years ago... theres nothing like the smell and snuggles you get from two clean bathed kids..

the baby lotion, ( which i dont use any more) but did forever!!!

their wet hair across my face..

theres not a day that goes by ( except sometimes friday nights).. that my kids arent bathed..

maybe i should be worried about their dry skin from too much water exposure.. but for now..

they need a bath every night.. they are.. um... BOYS is the only word.. sweaty, dirty boys..


although they fight over who sits in the front.. is there even a front to the bathtub??

who gets out first.. who has to clean up the toys..



my boys are clean!
on a sidenote: i love to bathe too! everyday.. showering messes up my hair.. and a bath is much more fun!

1 comment:

Lyndsay Winters said...

I almost chose baths as my thankful for today...and still might. I totally agree that kids need a bath every day, ESPECIALLY BOYS! Cannon sometimes gets 3-4 a day, he's a messy eater. And I am so with you on bathing over showering. I bathe much more frequently than I shower. I HATE blow drying my hair more than I have to.