Wednesday, November 24, 2010

sunset

day 23.. sunsets..
Did anyone in the az area see that sunset last night? It was beautiful.. Blades was on his way home from work, and I on my way home from getting a nutritious $5 pizza... and i noticed it..
Oranges, pinks, purples all over the sky..
Blades called and i knew exactly why he was calling.. i answered saying" isnt it pretty"...

I tried taking a picture to post, but it didnt save to my phone for some reason, plus picture wouldnt of captured what it really looked like..

My mom always has loved sunsets.. she loves those colors.
When michael (my brother) and I were on our missions.. He is Brazil and I in Seattle... we would send her pictures of sunsets..

There is something magical about it. The colors and clouds.. makes you feel small in this little earth.. and a reminder of a loving Heavenly Father who would make something so pretty.

3 comments:

Stef said...

AZ has some awesome sunsets! I remember those from when we lived there. How did I miss the pictures of your family. Your mom looks great!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving, my wonderful cousin! Come see us sometime!!

debra said...

I noticed it!! I noticed when I looked out my window all I could see was pinkish purple color, so I had to go outside to check it out! It was soo pretty!!

Unknown said...

I missed it...but I believe you. We are so blessed in Arizona to have such pretty sunsets!