Tuesday, November 9, 2010

back in the day

Day 9.... wedding bells were ringing...

Our 8th anniversary is today.. so today I am thankful for Blades.. and my marriage.. He is a wonderful husband, friend and father..
We got married in the Las Vegas LDS temple. weather was much like it is now... finally cooling off.. pictures were perfect... a bit windy..
blades hadnt seen my dress before he saw me in the temple...
my mom had sewn beads onto it.. ( it took her forever).. i wanted it beaded but not too much...
we shared the day with special friends and family.
we had a luncheon of yummy capriatti's sandwiches..
we had a ring ceremony at the church before the reception, so my father could walk me down the aisle...
we danced... kissed... and stayed at the Luxor that night..

8 years has gone so quickly. I can't imagine what the next 8 years will bring us...
I love you Blades!!!!

1 comment:

Stef said...

Yay!! Congrats. What'cha doing for your anniversary?