Thursday, November 4, 2010

no need to laugh at my list

Day 4.. Today I'm thankful for :
1. The day is going by quickly and the kids arent fighting too much..
2. Oprah will be on in 10 minutes..
3. Volunteered in Camden's class today.. the kids are so cute.. and the teacher... I'm not sure how she does it all..
4. A husband at work.
5. Grey's Anatomy on tonight.
6. Ross, Target and Kohls.. i stopped by today before the kids had to be picked up from school. I bought camden a new pair of pants for school and a neighbors wedding gift..
7. The weekend to celebrate our anniversary... 8 years!
8. 2 clean toilets
9. a dusted front room
10. Toy story playing in the background.. what a clever movie..

2 comments:

Stef said...

OH, I wish some of those things were on my list. I miss Grey's. Neither of my toilets are clean and I have my kids names written in the dust on my bookshelves. But, I am happy as heck! I love your list!!

diane said...

Your list is awesome. :)