Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Queen Creek News

This just in... the gigantic steeple has arrived for our new building today being pulled by a white Chevy truck.....
and I couldnt help but stop (in the middle of the road).. and take a picture of it..
Each time we drive by, they are working the kids are excited. Case loves when we drive by any church, but how exciting that this one is about 1/2 mile from our house.
Camden wonders why the workers go home and dont just keep working on it..
ps...
( I'm not the only crazy Queen Creeker blogging about this either.. :) Julie your post inspired me

7 comments:

Julie Butler said...

I love it. Great minds think alike. We have to document these moments. I love that both our kids gets just as excited as us adults. They know a good thing when they see it.

Autumn said...

Pat called me this morning to tell me about the big steeple too!!

The other day we were coming home from school and Thatcher asked why they were building that, and Sawyer told him it was a church and they were building it for Camden!!

debra said...

if my blog wasnt so dang behind maybe i wouldve blogged about it too!!! i did stop and take a picture too though :) Soooo exciting!!! I love how Sawyer thinks its just for Camden! :) too cute!

Carrie Allen said...

That's really neat Cori!

Glahn Family said...

Im sooo stealing this for my blog. I saw the exact thing on the way to work. I was sooo excited to see this.. It's going to be a great thing. I wished we all would have known we could have gathered in the field to watch it go up... Its; going to be great to have a home..

julia d. hull said...

hahaha! I just saw it this morning as I drove Nathan to daycare and he even noticed and pointed it out!

diane said...

Too bad the new church is going to be done just in time for me to not be in the ward anymore! Impeccable timing. =)