Wednesday, September 23, 2009

just kickin' it

We are down to a mere 2 weeks from today before we see this little gal. I went to the Dr. today and I am measuring at 39 weeks, which just Friday ( 5 days ago) i was measuring 37. He just laughs at my growth.. "maybe its the way the baby is sitting" he trys to reassure me. I went to the Dr for the first time by myself. I always have Blades come.. cause we are in this together, but it was a last minute rescheduled appointment, so I just went. I even got to stop at babies r us and Ross and got some cute socks, onesies and tights.. yes tights. It was a fun morning. I got her a baby book too, so I can start on all her stats soon. They will do an amnio ( the rest no way I cant spell that) on Tuesday the 6th, wait for the results to make sure her lungs are developed and do the C-section on the 7th at 10am. That's our little birth plan.

I am pretty sure we have decided on her name, although its still in the air.
Kyndall Ann
Blades took down our deathtrap of a trampoline that has been eaten up by the arizona heat, and cleaned up the backyard. It looks great. It is actually starting to get nice enough out to play out there. This afternoon, the kids were in their undies and shoes.. and thats it. It was cute. We set up the swing that we got and I am trying to beg the kids not to climb into it and break it.
We went to Las Vegas for the weekend and had a great time. Just hanging out with family and friends. We took the kids to Circus Circus, a must for a kid that is in Vegas. We grew up going there, so it was fun to take our kids to play there.
Closets and drawers are being cleaned out to make room for her. Case is still in the crib and I will probably get a toddler bed to have him get used to but keep him in that room. Plus Grandma is coming in a week and a half and Im more than sure she will not want to be in the same room with 2 little sweaty boys. I have shelves to hang and make that room look less boy'ie, maybe when the kids go to bed tonight. What's the rush?? I have 2 weeks left! ha ha
She constantly is moving in there probably wanting to come out to meet her 2 big brothers. I made them cute shirts. One for Case says I am the big brother and the one for Camden says Im the bigger brother. I am going to let them paint on them maybe for FHE next Monday.
So our house is baby baby baby lately. Only a few things left to do. I ordered a cute carseat cover that a lady is making. I think it is supposed to be done tomorrow. That's it for now.. for now both baby and I are just kickin' it.
( i dont really think i could kick.. my feet would make a great club though.. as swollen as they are)

7 comments:

debra said...

Oh I love the name...Kyndall Ann is super cute! And im glad you had a nice get away before the little miss comes along! I cant wait to see her! TIGHTS - how fun is that!! :) sounds like things are falling into place and are about ready for her arival!
Isnt this weather gorgeous!

Carrie Allen said...

I can't believe she is coming so soon! I can't wait!!

Glahn Family said...

Im loving her name. Good choice. I can't wait to see her cute little face. I can just picture her looks now. adorable.. yeahhhhhhhhhh for you.

Morris family said...

cant wait to meet her!!! do you need anyting else before she comes?? you know im a sucker for girl shopping!!:)

Mike and Alleen said...

Boy have you been busy! Sounds like you are ready for that little one! Girl clothes are so fun to buy! I never made Haley wear tights though because I know I don't like them so she wouldn't either. Now she really doesn't like them. Good luck and keep us posted--I'm sorry we didn't get to see you when you were here. Hopefully next time!

julia d. hull said...

Cori, the name is so sweet! Let me know if there is anything I can help you out with as you finish getting organized for her arrival!

Dunbars said...

Can't wait to see pics of the little cutie. Also thanks for the freezer meal recipe ideas. I am going to give a few a try.