Thursday, September 3, 2009

Summertime.. and the livin's easy!

Life around our house hasnt been too exciting considering it is still way too hot to play outside unless its in the water.. and my feet are so swollen I dont get out of the house unless I am sure no one will laugh at my tennis shoe/capri outfits.. These are just a few of the things that have kept us busy before baby girl comes to join the madness!

The other night for Family Home Evening, we watched Madagascar, and the kids loved the music.. "i like to move it move it"... at the end... They danced and danced.. too cute!
Camden bustin' a move! and Case just busted one


Dancin boys


Case got this lovely crown at Burger King and wore it all through one of his naps and wore it the next day. He liked it..
We have played outside a little bit in the afternoons when it is a mere 100 instead of 110.. No swimsuits for us.. just the undies!



Case riding his trike




couldnt help but take a snapshot of this cute bummy.. (casers)
a little chub... ( no one better take a pic of me this way)


Case jumping up when the water would come on


waiting for the water to turn on..



two of the cutest boys at the white house


he is getting so big.. and not like a baby anymore...



bring on the rain.. (or sprinkler)



Camden describing something


Camden and Case making some music

Blades went to NC for 5 days without the family.. and had a great time. We missed him tons, but glad he had a break and he fished constantly! He didnt take many pictures..
Eddie ( blades' brother) Melanie ( blades' sister) Blades and Tara ( blades' sister in law)


He even had time to hang out with his best friend Emil..
I switched Dr.'s last week and love the new one. He is much more personable and is concerned that the baby might be large. They will do an ultrasound next Friday and then we can decide if we want her born a few weeks early from there. I am supposed to deliver at 39 weeks which would be Oct 20th, but we might be looking at Oct 6th instead (37 weeks). With my feet swollen, and back hurting more and more each day, the Dr doesnt want my uterus to get too stretched out causing a risk during surgery.. I will keep yall posted. If so we have I should say Blades has a long list of stuff to do before she is born. Paint the crib, dust ceiling fans, paint my bedroom.. I cant wait to see what she looks like. Blades swears she is going to have blonde hair like the boys but Im seeing dark.. Time will tell. She is still nameless for now. Heres a list of our favorites:
Charlee
Kyndal, Kendall
Ok so its not a list... just a few..


7 comments:

Lyndsay Winters said...

Your boys are beyond cute. What doctor did you end up switching to?

Katidid said...

Great Pictures! Those boys look like so much fun. If you can pick days your baby comes and since it has to be October, why not October 11th. That is, in my opion a great birth date! :)

julia d. hull said...

Hey Cori - I LOVE the chubby little bottom picture, I just couldn't help but grin when I saw it. And you captured a great moment of both the boys looking up as the water sprayed down on them! See you next Saturday!!

teage-and-erin said...

Hey there!! Of course I remember you!!!! I am so excited to see you on blogspot...what fun it is to catch up with everyone!!!! You and your family are adorable, and congratulations on your new one on the way!!! :)

Shady Bradys said...

Oh my goodness! You're right! Case DOESN'T look like a baby anymore. He must be moving over so that spot can go to his new lil sissy soon. :)

Kathryn M. said...

My favorite is Kendall. The boys were too cute. The weather here finally decided to cool down and last week I could even open the windows. It was cloudy and in the 70's. I loved it. Hope your sweet little girl gets here early and healthy! Love you guys!

Rusty and Jacquie said...

Ok cori...I am a dork and totally spaced having your address when invites were sent out...but you are still deffinately invited to my shower on the 19th at 11am-2pm at Helen's. Hope you can make it!