Monday, September 14, 2009

Countdowns and a shower


Pink and brown whoppers.. we had to guess how many were inside. I think there were over 340

I had to wear pink somewhere, so the hair it was :)


Look at all these great gifts!!



Cute Cute dress, and a fairy book




bows bows bows.. I cant wait :) Thanks Crystal.. I love em

Three weeks from tomorrow we will be able to see this little girl that is about out of room here in my tummy. She kicked me so hard the other night, that it startled me. I wasnt expecting it. It shook my whole body.
I started Blades a list of stuff to get done, and its all done except painting our room. Here is the completed list... go Blades!

ceiling fans

light fixtures

touch up paint in kids' room

clean the carseat

move Case's clothes and dresser to Camden's room

I'm definitley beyond nesting. Im sure I am driving Blades nuts. I think I have been a pretty nice pregnant wife though.... only a few meltdowns and screams.

Saturday, my friends threw me a wonderful baby shower. It was lots of fun hanging out with the girls and celebrating this new little gift thats coming soon. Thanks to everyone who came and the fun we had. We have so much pink now.. it's exciting. Pictures to follow soon.
Now I am just trying to figure out what to do with Case. Do i move him out of the room before or after the baby gets here. She will be in our room for a few months. I dont want to rock his world too much. We are going to get a toddler bed, and prob keep him in the nursery til he is more used to it. The thing is.. the crib has to be painted.. and I want to set up her bed.. although she wont be sleeping in it. Its fun to look in her closet and see all these pink and girlie clothes.

Tomorrow is our big meal cooking day. A few friends are getting together to do meals for the month. We will end up with over 20 meals and it only takes us about 3 hours to put it all together. My freezer will be full and I cant wait!

Pictures to be uploaded soon!! My mom is coming for 3 weeks and I cant wait for that either!

The ultrasound tech said she might have a little bit of hair.. I think it will be dark.. blades thinks it will be blonde.. what do you think???

4 comments:

diane said...

How exciting! Sorry I couldn't make it to your shower - I was having sooo much fun working (<-- no sarcasm there). I think she will have blonde hair too, but wouldn't it be fun if she had dark hair?

Anonymous said...

I say she has dark hair.... :)

Lyndsay Winters said...

Dark hair would be so fun-boys like dad, girl like mom. I envy your kids' hair. I really wanted to be at your shower. We were babysitting five little boys across town all weekend while their parents were out of town. I have a gift for you!

Shady Bradys said...

I'm guessing that by the time she's three she'll have dark, curly hair. :) So exciting! Can't wait to see all the pictures I know you guys will take.