Tuesday, September 29, 2009

lazy dayz

Im usually a out and about kinda gal. I dont like to sit around if I dont have to. I will find any reason to walk around target, walmart or do errands. Lately that has been another story. Yesterday I didnt even get dressed until 5 o clock at night.. and that was because Blades was on his way home and I didnt want him thinking I am totally lazy. I didnt even dress the kids either. They were in their underoos all day.
This is day 3 of not really going anywhere, so I think its time to venture to McDonalds to play and have icecream ( for the kids)
On Thursday we have our final ultrasound to see how big she is getting. The dr. said its just for fun. Tuesday we have the amnio and then Wed the baby day. A week from tomorrow. I am starting to get a little anxious. No more Baby Story on TLC for me. My mom flies in on Sunday, so we are looking forward to her being here.
Lazy Dayz are good, but boring after a few!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!! It seems like your pregnancy FLEW BY!! When I was pregnant I felt like it lasted FOREVER. :)
That is SO exciting. Let me know if you ever need any help with anything, and GOOD LUCK!!! :)

julia d. hull said...

Your right they get boring after a few! And I agree with the first comment, your pregnancy totally flew by!

diane said...

I can't believe she is almost here....