Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Where does the time go????

It feels like Case was just born, but that was 18 months ago. This is one of my favorite pictures, so I wanted to share it. Our boys are growing so fast. Camden started preschool a few weeks ago at Mrs. Bridget's and loves it. He brings home cute things everyday. He has some friends in the class, and loves to talk about them. She is also his Sunbeam teacher and loves her.
Camden loves:
Enchanted.. the movie.. ya too funny!
Milk.. anytime.. anywhere
reading books at bedtime
his blankie
going to the store and looking at toys
jumping on the "jumpoline"
swimming
forgetting the letter "d" in the alphabet song
teasing Case, but is a great big brother
to say his prayers
to go camping
playing hide and seek
Case loves:
to copy EVERYTHING Camden says or does
climbing
his blankie.. all three if he can get a hold of them ( the silky kind)
anything edible
to sign "more" and "drink"
bath time.. he would live in there if we would let him
ice
balls
dogs ( every animal is a daw)
nursery.. all the other kids cry and he runs in, finds a seat and waits for snack
water
to fold his arms for prayer time
his brother Camden
Just wanted to write a few things that they are into right now. This blogging is fun, but it is getting late.

11 comments:

debra said...

wow Cori, you picked this blogging thing up quick!!! SOO cute.

Tara said...

You did a very good job on the blog. The pictures are adorable of the boys. I know that your blog will always be cute. You'll catch on quickly.

Aimee said...

Yay Cori! You're blogging!

Here's my blog, if you're interested:

http://squeaky-clean-and-peachy-keen.blogspot.com/

Your boys are too cute for words!

Beverly B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beverly B. said...

Cori, yeah for blogging. Your boys are so cute.

*Jessica* said...

Good job, I didn't think that I would have time to blog either, but once you learn how it doesn't take much at all to do a post. I actually find it pretty fun to write about things that my family does, it makes you enjoy the moments more, and take a lot more pictures. Your background is adorable, I got mine on Pyzam.com. But it looks like you have figured things out. Keep it up I like to see the updates.
Take care!
gabeandjessica.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Cori! Hey it's Jessica Wise. I am so glad I found you!!! Okay, add me girlie....

The Andersens said...

YAY!! I so excited you joined the blogging world! I think you will quite enjoy it :) I'm adding you on my blog. Here is my web address

benandcarolynandersen.blogspot.com

Recipes on the run said...

Hey!!! SO glad you found us!! How fun!!! Your kiddo's are sooo cute!!!! Hope you guys are doing great!

Carrie Allen said...

Hey Cori,
It's Carrie Allen. I found you through Samantha Morris' site. We have a blog too so go check us out! Ü

Mike and Alleen said...

Your boys are to cute. I don't see you often enough so I expect them to stay the same. It's so fun to watch them grow up!