Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Our Caser

I just did that fun post for your brothers birthday, and had some too cute pictures to share with our blog..and fellow blog readers

You crack us up little one!


Here are some of my tricks..
pointing to my nose.. not picking it!!!



Sonic is our friend.... we love Happy Hour!!
You love being outside... It's finally starting to cool off enough to be able to enjoy the outdoors again!

we went to the mall to play in the water.. you stopped for a snack of goldfish

Bath time is your favorite thing in the world!



I love to help mommy with the laundry


Visiting Grandma Dill in Wyoming. May 2008 The house behind you was your Grandpa Louis B. Welch. Your middle name is Louis, after him. He built this log home.Cowboy Case and his rope!


I love how you are looking at this horse.. I wonder what you are thinking


Two blog posts in one night.. I'm tired!





5 comments:

debra said...

Case is such a cutie and looking more and more like Camden (especially in that pic of him in the orange stripes)

Paradise Found said...

Cute photos! It's been too long since I've seen your boys. The picture of Case with Grandpa Welch's house in the background sure brings back a ton of memories. Glad to have you blogging :) *Emrie

HouseOfJonesGirls said...

Thanks for the note - glad you found us. We can stalk you now!

LaughAtMe-Laurel said...

Oh my goodness what a cute kid! He's just a mini dillio, isn't he :)

Glahn Family said...

Ok Hi, Im stalking back. LOL.. What a cute little fella. Can I have him. His cheeks are adorable.
Ok now that I saw you " I know who you are" So, yeah. It is going to be fun friday. It has been 6 months since I scrapped. Im not sure what I want to scrap yet. I need to do so much.. If you want to bring some type of snack that would be great. I will have drinks and stuff.. Can't wait to chat.