Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Our Birthday Boy..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMDEN BLADES!!!!
September 21, 2004
You were born 4 years ago in Las Vegas. Weighing 9 lbs 6 oz. I remember laying on the operating table and hearing you cry for the first time and thinking.. wow I'm a mommy.. I am now responsible for this little bundle of blue..... Now 4 years later you are in preschool and a big sunbeam. You bring our family much joy. you are funny and kind.
We had lots of birthday celebrations this week. We had cupcakes at the park with your friends and took cupcakes to preschool today. I totally feel like a mom with a big kid.. taking birthday treats to class.. You got to go pick out what you wanted from birthday money and gift cards. You picked out a light saber and a red bean bag chair. We still have one more shopping trip planned. You love shopping.. I think you were a little confused on which day was actually your birthday, because we had so many little celebrations..






You love to blow out the candles on anyones cake, but your face lights up when we are singing to you. On your birthday, you wanted dad and I to sing happy birthday to you. We did, and you loved it. You have great friends, and we had a great birthday this year. It's fun to share the same birthday week with you.

2 comments:

debra said...

happy birthday camden!!! thanks for letting my boys come to the party ~ and watching them for me :)it looks like it was tons of fun!

LaughAtMe-Laurel said...

Goodness..a 4 year old! My Snackie will be 4 next year...how strange to think of him being in Sunbeams and school etc. etc....they grow too fast.

P.S. LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic with the #4 candle!!! Great shot.