Friday, September 19, 2008

Cori's birthday




I had a wonderful birthday. Here are the highlights!
I got to lay in bed until 8:30
Blades made me breakfast... french toast, hashbrowns and bacon.
I had wonderful friends and family that called to wish me a special day.
Blades and I did sealings at the temple.
We went to lunch at Marie Calendars and had great food and pie!
I got to shop " kidfree" at Ross, and get some new clothes.
(thanks Rian for watching my kiddos)
Blades made homemade german chocolate cake... my favorite
I got a great new battery for my camera.. which was always going dead before!
Walked around Wal-mart with Case and just hung out.
I turned 31, and still can't believe that I was 30 last year. I still feel young, the years are just going faster and faster. Which means my kids are getting older too. Camden is turning 4 on Sunday, and we are having a little cupcake park party tomorrow which he is excited about.



9 comments:

debra said...

im glad your day was magical! that pic of the temple is really good - it looks like a published one! happy birthday

Mike and Alleen said...

Happy Birthday! I am so glad you had a good one! 31 years young man how time flies! Wish Camden a happy birthday to!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cori! I didn't know, or else I would have called you too! :)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!! Glad you had a good one!

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

Happy b-day!! You are so funny-- I don't mind new people commenting on my blog! I love it! :) Thanks for your comments about my song.

*Jessica* said...

I didn't know that I was older than you, only by six months. Man, we are definantly getting up there. Happy birthday!! Every time I see your boys I want to steal them. You make me so boy baby hungry. Your boys are so cute, they look so much like my brother, chubby cheeks, pouty lips, and that blonde curly hair. Your killing me. Keep your fingers crossed, we only got one more chance!!

Brilliantly Bridge said...

Happy birthday! Yes I miss you all at bunco as well. You have great friends and neighbors. Yeah Jeff said that he knew you also. It is fun to catch up with people from the past like when I met you and blades in fry's. I am glad you had a great day.

Krishelle said...

Sounds like you had a fab birthday!
I forget I'm only a year older than ya! I don't feel like I should be 32! I'll still feel like me when I'm 96 lol!
You've got some cute boys!
I love blogging! It is so fun to reconnect w/ "old" friends!

LaughAtMe-Laurel said...

Isn't 31 scary! I mean we're now "in our 30's" yikes!

Can you believe this means 10 years since the mission?!