Sunday, September 14, 2008

Baths and Bedtime

Bubble Boys!!!



The kids loved Grandma's new tub in Wyoming. It had jets.. and one morning I went in and the whole tub was full of bubbles and overflowing with bubbles all over the floor. Here's the funny part.. Grandma was in there too!!






Toothless Camden catching some zzzz's!




Case is a great sleeper. I saw his face all squished, and had to capture this moment! The picture below.. we were camping at Canyon Lake in our trailer, and he was worn out from a hard day of swimming and sun.





Falling asleep with daddy!!















There is something about a bathed kid.. and a sleeping kid.. these are a two of my favorite things...
I finally downloaded some pictures, and here are a few of my sleeping.. bathed kids...
Case would get in the bath any time of the day. If he hears the bath water running.. he runs to the bathroom and starts tugging on his clothes to get in.
Camden too would take 3 baths a day if we let him. Camden is the next michael phelps. that kid can hold his breath under the water forever. He always has to sit nearest the spout.. weirdo!
I usually get totally soaked and the floor always needs a mop after they get out. They both don't mind the water in their eyes when we wash their hair.. which makes it a bit easier. Can you smell the baby lotion and warm clean jammies?

3 comments:

debra said...

ohh, so cute - I love Case's cheeks all smooshed up against his hand/and daddy!! HILARIOUS, that grandma joined the tub fun - who can resist a jet bubble bath, not grandma!! jk, I prefer mine alone!! :)

Dunbars said...

Those are such cute pics. I especially love the first one.

LaughAtMe-Laurel said...

I do love a clean baby! Just wanna cuddle and kiss 'em all night! :)