Monday, June 1, 2009

Blues or Pinks??? stay tuned!

I can probably count the number of pink things in this house. We do have one baby doll that all the girls find when they come to play..We have lots of blue though. What will be adding???
We find out tomorrow at 830 am what we are having... less than 12 hours. ( did you think I was going to tell you now???sorry) I am really getting excited. I just wrote in my journal about it, and realized its been almost 6 months since i wrote in it. I guess blogging has taken over my journal writing, but there is something about getting a pen, and writing in a journal that is fun.
I don't have to come up with a title, and whatever is written cannot be backspaced for typo's.

This is the most I have felt different than my other pregnancies.. although I have felt great.. a bit more nasea, although I didnt throw up.. and super tired..( is it because I have two boys to chase)?? Camden wants a baby boy and Case just tries to see where the baby is under my shirt...
Thankfully, Camden and Case both take naps and I take a nap too usually! They are great kids. We are looking forward to adding another whitebaby to our whitehouse!

We had family pictures done tonight. I can't wait to see them. Im hoping a few turned out. We were around ducks and water, and it was like a magnet for the kids. They about went in a few times. I thought it was going to be alot hotter out, but it wasnt too bad.. I thought we had better get them done before its way hotter. It's only going to get worse around here as far as temperature! It was difficult trying to keep them focused, but that's kids for ya I suppose. We were planning on bringing the kids to the ultrasound, but after a crazy night of family pics, Debra offered to watch them. THANKS DEBRA.. you are a lifesaver!! Blades and I will be able to enjoy the big news!
Stay tuned!

4 comments:

debra said...

I only selfishly offered so that I would be sure to know the news right away :) jk
Cant wait to see your pics too :) what an exciting week for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Cori! That is SO exciting!!! :) Keep everyone informed as soon as you know! We are dying to find out. Good Luck! :)

The Beals said...

Can't wait!!! I'm noticing that it is now 9:38 and you have known for an hour now!! You better get posting soon!!

Paradise Found said...

I'm waiting to hear.... You should know by now :)