Thursday, June 11, 2009

Camden's Preschool Graduation


Mason and Camden

getting his diploma and goodie cup





Tristan, Camden, Mason and Chloe


Camden and Chloe


Are these kids not the cutest??? It was raining that evening, so the graduation was about 10 minutes long, which was perfect for all. They sang a few cute songs they had learned, and each walked up to get thier diplomas, and a cup full of treats..


Camden really has enjoyed Miss Bridgett. He loved waking up every day and asking " is it school day?".


He had a great year. One more year of preschool, and off to kindergarden for this little man!

2 comments:

debra said...

did I ever email you my pics from that day? if not i have some for you :)

Unknown said...

AWWW...I love your new banner picture, it's spectacular! The little graduation hats were so cute. I hate that I missed you at the park the other day - I haven't seen or talked to you in forever. Do you know if anyone is getting together at the park today?