Saturday, April 4, 2009

Mountain DONT

Last night we were invited to some friends' house to a BBQ. Camden found the Mountain Dew. We had a brief moment of "should he really drink this??" but the moment passed, and Camden was gulping the green goo....
We came home and I went to girls night out and hung out with some ward members in the neighborhood. i got home at 11.. and that kid was still WIDE AWAKE!
We encouraged him to go to bed, but no such luck...
I drifted off to sleep watching some show, just to be woken up about an hour later with Camden staring at the TV...
I turned it off.. and finally he fell asleep...
We learned our lesson... Mountain DONT

Blades' sister has been in town, and it was great to see her.. We went to Sedona, and dropped off her husband back in Phoenix that was here for a conference. She came to spend the night, and we had a great visit. We are looking forward to seeing their cute kids when we get to NC in a mere 3 weeks.. The countdown is on... My mom is coming with us for the trip and I cant wait to see her either.

Case is talking more and more each day. If I ask Camden if he wants something to eat.. Case raises his hand too.. Its too cute! He is the one I am worried about on the plane.. He gets screaming and wont stop.. we tried melatonin ( a natural sleep aid) to see how much and how long it would take to kick in... So we will make sure thats packed :)

Blades is doing really well with his weight loss.. He has lost 86 lbs in 4 months. He is looking great and we got to go shopping to get him a few new pairs of shorts and dress pants.
I am feeling well with the baby, and have my first dr's appt next week.
All is well at the White house..

6 comments:

Hubba's Thoughts said...

WOW, congrats Blades!! 86lbs! Good for you! I have recently lost 20lbs and I feel great, I can't imagine how 86lbs feels!
I'll remember your advise on the "Mountain Don't"!! Have a great Conference Weekend!

Katidid said...

I'll keep this in mind, the next time Nicole is around Pop. Of course, her dad already has her addicted to Root Beer. :) Glad you are feeling well. And Hooray for Blades! That it awesome. You need to post some before and after pictures like they do on all the weight loss info comercials and "The Biggest Loser" Reality weight loss show! :) Thanks for keeping us posted on your family. Its so fun, I'm glad we have continued to keep in touch these 9 years Dill its CRAZY 9 YEARS! Love ya,
Bucky

Kathryn M. said...

Can't wait to see you guys! Hurry!

Morris family said...

HAHAHA I TOTALLY KEEP FORGETING YOUR PREGO!! CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU!!

Ken, Kendra, & Kyson Nhep said...

Love the "Don't" too cute. We are in Alaska right now. I've been up here 5 years now (originally for nursing school). We are considering Mesa, as my parents and brother (with his family) live there. We are just ready for some heat and a change. If we do move it would be this fall likely. How is the job market in AZ?

julia d. hull said...

Mountain DON'T...to clever! Hopefully get to see you next week! :)