Sunday, April 26, 2009

Be Back Soon

In less than 24 hours we will be on a plane headed to NC for 12 days. We cannot wait for the wedding festivities of Blades' brother.. and to play in the sand for a week or more.
Although I will miss blogging, I will be back soon with all the fun pictures and adventures from our trip.
We got some sad news from Blades' best friend that lives in NC yesterday. His 5 year old son was in an accident, and died. We are grateful that we will be able to be there for them at this time. We are thankful for the peace the gospel brings, knowing they will see their son again, and be with him forever!
In 2 hours we are picking up Gma from the airport. The kids couldnt be more excited! ( im pretty excited too)

4 comments:

Eldredge Family said...

Have a safe fun trip. I am so sorry, to hear about your friend's son. I feel horrible for them and there family. I hope they are okay. Please be safe and take tons of pictures! I hope you feel good pregnancy wise and can enjoy the trip!

John. Shiloam. Skyler. Casey. Courtney. Saylor said...

Not to burst the happy news but I thought you'd like to know Angela Liljenquist Weimer passed away on April 25th. Below is her husband's post on her facebook account: (I don't have many sister's email addresses so if you can pass this along, it'd be greatly appreciated...)

Angela Liljenquist Weimer Hello all of Angela's friends...This is Paul and I just wanted to let you know that Angela passed away yesterday as a result of cancer. I apologize to close friends who I was not able to inform personally. Funeral services will be held in Myrtle Beach and also Salt Lake City where she will be buried. Please see the information below:

Angela Liljenquist Weimer Myrtle Beach: McMillan-Small Funeral Home, viewing 6-8 p.m. Monday April 27 and Funeral Service at the LDS Church Building (48th Ave North and Highway 17 Bypass) 6 p.m. Tuesday April 28. Salt Lake City: Larkin Sunset Lawn Mortuary, viewing 6-8 p.m. Friday May 1st and Funeral Services at LDS Church Building (2795 East Crestview Drive) May 2nd at noon.

debra said...

it sounds like you guys are going to have so much fun! think of us smoltering in the heat while you have your feet barried in the cool sand! sorry to hear about the little boy...it breaks my heart everytime i hear of someone else going through tragedy! we are so grateful for the gospel especially at these times!
have fun! we'll miss you! :)

Glahn Family said...

I sure miss talking with you. Hope you are having fun and enjoying your time.. My girls miss your boys and can't wait to babysit. I think it is time for a date night huh?