Thursday, April 23, 2009

Take me out to the ballgame!

Last week, Blades wanted to take us to a ball game.. It was total last minute, and we had a great time. It was freezing though. At home ( since we live about an hour away) it was nice, and I figured nah.. we dont need coats..
we froze.. but the kids had a fun time. They have a small field where the Diamondback pitching coaches actually come out and pitch to the kids. Camden loves this part of the ballgame. Look at him go...We left after the 6th inning. The Diamondbacks played the Rockies. We had 5.00 tickets and I think its the only way to go :)



Case being entertained by a tootsie pop


Camden wanted one of these finger things. He kept yelling.. go diamondbacks go.. good thing there werent too many people by us!





















3 comments:

Eldredge Family said...

Your husband and you are both looking so good!

I hate going to baseball games but my boys love it! I always try to pass the games off onto Spencer! I am glad you were able to find cheap tickets and go! You looked like you all had so much fun! Your boys hair is so cute!

Mike and Alleen said...

We are so jealous--it would be so fun to go to a MLB game more often. We are heading to Anaheim to watch the Red Sox in a few weeks. Can't wait! How are you feeling?

Dunbars said...

I love your new picture. You guys all look great! Poor Cam and his eye. When do you find out what you are having?