Friday, April 17, 2009

First look at baby #3

I had an ultrasound today, and it was the first one. They wanted to make sure I was right with the dates.. I was :)
So today I am 12 weeks 3 days.. A long time to go, but it was so fun to lay there, look up and see the little baby on the screen.
We took the boys with us. Thankfully Case was sleeping in the stroller, and Camden had all kinds of questions for the lady.. Mostly " are you almost done?" ( not my most patient kid)
It was a fun day to be there with my family looking into that screen to see the baby moving all around. The tech could hardly get good pictures, the baby was moving and jumping all around.
We got icecream and Jamba Juices afterwards. It was a great day!

5 comments:

Beverly B. said...

Yeah!

Anonymous said...

yay! Congrats! :)

debra said...

yeah how fun!! cant wait to see what this baby will be?!!

Eldredge Family said...

That is so exciting! I am so happy for you and your family! I wanted to say thanks for the beautiful picture. It hangs in my boys room and they look at it everyday and it helps remind them that Sage is with Jesus. It matches there room perfectly. Thanks for the bread as well! No one was allowed to tough it except me! Thank you so much for all you did for us. The laundry and every thing else.

I truly am so excited for you and your family! Family is everything!

Hubba's Thoughts said...

That's exciting! I'm glad to hear the pregnancy is going well!! Have a great night!