Saturday, March 28, 2009

Boy oh Boy

Just was going through some pictures, and wanted to post some of my cute boys!!

Blades and the boys at the Railroad park in Scottsdale..

So our countdown is on for our NC trip.. Oh how we miss the beach, the sand, the food, and family.. Blades' brother is getting married, and we can't wait to have our toes in the sand for 2 weeks.. Grandma Dill is coming with us also, and we can hardly stand it..This is the boys last March...

I know come on Cori.. matching PJ's.. so I had to take a pic..


February in Arizona brings wet fun at the zoo in the splash pad. It was a great day!



Camden having a blast in the water!




Camden's preschool class took a field trip ( am I old enough to have a kid on a field trip) to the Natural History Museum.. the dinosaurs were fun.. this one is about to eat Camdens head.. Especially since he is behind the designated area...






Case's idea of fun at the zoo! Wonder where he learned that trick?





Where do I begin??







3 comments:

julia d. hull said...

HEY Cori-So glad you found my blog!! First things first, what a CUTE Blogging template you found, love it! And second that picture of Case on the splash pad, holding his cracker, TOO PRECIOUS! Lastly, LOVE-LOVE the sepia picture in your blog title, nice job! Yes, thanks so much for having me Thu night, I enjoyed it! :)

Hubba's Thoughts said...

Great Post!! You're right, they are cute!! Hope you doing and feeling well!! Have a great day.

Ken, Kendra, & Kyson Nhep said...

"Sister Dill!" This is Kendra (Aimee's old roomie from Grant St in Bham)... I saw your blog link off of Aims' and hope you don't mind that I added you to mine so I can keep up with you! Your boys are so cute! I read you are in AZ? Is that right? My parents and brother live in Mesa and we are thinking of moving down there in the fall... so if you are there- it would be fun to see you again!!! Hope you are well!! -Kendra