Sunday, March 15, 2009

Read all about it!!



Wanted to share with all my blogging friends our great news. I figured about 2 weeks ago I was, but just took the test last week. Call me crazy, but I wanted to make sure before I went and got the test. So we are looking at another whitehouse baby to arrive Octoberish.. towards the end. We sat Camden and Case down to tell them the BIG news, and we asked Camden what he would think of a baby coming to our house?His response:
Camden: " like baby Jesus mommy?"
Cori: no, not baby Jesus.. a baby in my tummy..
Camden: but mom I cant see it in there..
Cori: well soon you will be able to see it poking out
Blades: Camden.. do you want a baby boy or baby girl??
Camden: a boy baby
Camden: Case what kind of baby do you want?
Case: mummbling something no one can understand...
Camden: Case wants a girl.

We couldnt be more excited about another baby in our home. Although today was a rough one. Camden and Case were both having interesting days at church.. My motherhood love was tested.. as Case cried in the Relief Society room for 25 minutes straight.. I stayed strong, and went to clear his face off in the bathroom.. had him look in the mirror and see how sad he was.. After that, he really let out a sad cry and we went back to sit with Dad and Camden in the Chapel. A few animal crackers and pretzels saved the day.. Nap time was close and we had a great dinner with some friends and ward members. The kids have been sleeping for a few hours now, so all is well here. Maybe all this hard work with all these boys will pay off and I will get a pink reward..Time will tell :) I think Ive earned it.. although blue is fun too!

10 comments:

Mike and Alleen said...

CONGRATS! Michael and I were just talking about you guys and thought it was time! We have news to--We're due in August. It was TOTALLY unplanned and a huge surprise, but we're excited. I'll blog about it soon, it's taken me a few months to get used to the idea. I'll hope for some pink for you guys, but blue is fun to! Congrats--we sure miss you!

Hubba's Thoughts said...

Yay!! Congrats! That is exciting! You're boys are so cute a boy would be great, but I must admit, I think you'd LOVE having a daughter to pal around with!! Good luck with your pregnancy!

jamie carter said...

How exciting!!
Congrats to you all!!

Katidid said...

Another Member of the Whitehouse ~ Alright!! We are so happy for you. I'm big on names, I like to call the baby something rather than the it, even when "it's" (see what I mean) in the womb. Do you have any names picked out? We hope you have some "pink" come to your house in October. Everyone needs a little girl--of course we are totally biasis!

Anonymous said...

I am so praying that you get pink!!! Girls are SO FUN!!! I love mine. They are my saving grace when my boys are being wild!!

Eldredge Family said...

Hey Cori! I am in your Ward! I am shy so I hardly say BOO to anyone! I just wanted to say hello! I have enjoyed reading your blog! I hope you get pink as well! Congrats and I hope you have a great pregnancy!

Ohh this is Crystal Eldredge!

Autumn said...

I am thinking pink!! We are so excited for you all!! Congrats!!

Mama's Place said...

Lucky you and I hope there is pink in your future.

Glahn Family said...

Ummmmmm. HELLLO... I just read this. You didn't personally come over and or email me with this news.... Silly WOmen... You know I love you and I'm excited to be apart of this journey. We are having the biggest PINK baby shower for you....

Love ya.

julia d. hull said...

OH MY WORD!! CoNGraTULATIONs!!!!