Thursday, October 2, 2008

Case's POWDER ROOM & Zoo
























So on Tuesday, Samantha was coming over to chop my hair, and I wanted to look online for a few pictures of cute short haircuts. . I was obviously not fulfilling all my motherly duties and jumping online... Case decided that he was going to climb up the dresser in his room, onto the changing table.. and capture the large white bottle of baby powder, which was recently purchased. He came into the office, and was rubbing his eyes. I looked down and saw this little white whiteboy.. I should of been able to smell him coming down the hallway, but didn't.

It felt like every inch of that room was covered in the smelly white stuff. I normally wouldn't jump right to my camera, but with this new blogging stuff, I knew it was the perfect shot to share. I went on to vacuum every toy, blanket, changing table and carpet. His room had this blanket of dusty baby powder on everything! Half way down the hall, was a trail. We are off the hyper naughty meds now, so we had a great day today.
Here are a few pics from Camden's fieldtrip to the zoo.. It was over 95 degrees out and hot, so I didnt really take lots of pictures... mostly of the carousel cause it was the last thing we did before headed home! I still can't believe that my Camden is old enough to go on a field trip.. We had a great time, and look forward to many more field trips!




Camden's buddy Mason and Cori's buddy Debra!

10 comments:

debra said...

your little white white boy is super duper hilarious!!!im sure his room will smell good for a while, so will the rest of your house everytime you vacuum :) the pics of the zoo turned out cute, you'd never know by them how miserably hot and tired we were!

The Andersens said...

I just love those pictures of Case! I'm glad you captured those :)

Lari Arner said...

I think that is so cute when it happens at someone else's house...haha!!! Im glad you grabbed your camera first and shared it with all of us :)

Anonymous said...

CUTE! The zoo was WAY to hot for my liking! Did you see my blog about the zoo? And your little Case is so cute. I guess it must be a boy thing because my Weston just flooded the bathroom!

jamie carter said...

Hi Cori.
LOVE the pictures of your little powder covered boy. he doesn't seem to be bothered by it one bit. :)

Katidid said...

Loved the pictures of the boys and you and Blades. I'm so glad we can keep in touch this way. I'll still be sending an occasional snail-mail card, though, everybody has got to have fun mail once in a while. Who wants just bills in the box?
We had an incident similar to the baby powder boy today, in fact. Only we had a Dish Washer detergent girl. While I was cutting Bryan's hair in the garage I returned to the kitchen to get something and found a full box of dishwasher detergent on my kitchen floor. It's amazing how fast they are, and how much surface they can cover with one substance! Once again its great to be in touch. Oh and your Chelsea!

Sincerely,
Willy/ Bucky/ kati

Damon and Chris said...

I love it! Your kids are so beautiful!!!! I love the powder! They sure keep us busy don't they?!?!?! To answer your question yes I still talk to Mama her email is mamadegraz@comcast.net.

*Jessica* said...

I know that feeeling well, actually just the other day I walked into the baby's room where I could smell baby powder so strong I could barely breathe, there was only a light dusting over everything, so Taytum (the culprit) must have sprayed it in the air, it seems it doesn't just happen when their young.

Tara said...

That is too funny. Case is sooooo cute. I remember that happening with one of my girls. Looks like the kids have a good time at the zoo if only it would of been a little cooler. By the way I tagged you. Check out my blog. Have fun

Kathryn M. said...

Hey Whites!
How cute!! Emil Michael did the same thing when he was a little tyke. At least it leaves everything smelling great! Hope all is well. Kathryn