Tuesday, October 7, 2008

TAGGED!!!

So thanks to Tara, I was tagged.. This is a first for me.. so here we go!!!!
1. I broke my foot while on my mission in Seattle, had a cast on it for 45 days in the wet rainy weather, and got it signed by Richard G. Scott ( one of the 12 apostles).
2. I love to grocery shop. When I was about 12, my mom would send me to the store with a list and money, and I would call her on the pay phone when I was done, she would come and pick me up. Once while we were in the store, the checkout lady said to me " oh this must be your mom". too funny! I still love grocery shopping by MYSELF!! I'm just starting to learn to use coupons, and can't wait to really start saving some mulah!
3. When Blades and I were talking on the internet before we met, he said he was from North Carolina, and I thought it was where North Dakota is. Let's just say I wasnt that great in geography. He kept talking about the beach, and I was very confused and could of swore that Canada was above North Dakota/Carolina. Duh Cori!


4. I love Oprah.. well a few years ago I would have these crazy dreams.. like her and I were hangin out .. she and Rachel Ray.. they asked me to go grocery shopping for them. No lie.. the dreams have stopped since :)


5. I've met some of my greatest friends, including my husband off the internet.


6. I said I would never blog, cause I thought it was a waste of time. Now look.. I'm a blogger! ( and wasting some time.. but dang its fun)
7. I was a band nerd.. played the flute, oboe, symbols in the marching band. I was in band from 6th grade til my Junior year in HS.
oh ya..
I dont like icecream!
So I'm tagging.... Jessica Wise, Debra, Alleen, Samantha, Laurel, Kati, Lari
Come on ladies.. think long and hard, and give us some good random facts!


3 comments:

Tara said...

Yea Cori you did it. See I learned some new things about you I didn't know before. I think I don't like to grocery shop when I have my kids along with me but by myself it is ok. Thanks for playing along it was nice to here new things about you.

debra said...

do you still have your autographed cast? how's your coupon shopping going? Did you see on Oprah yesterday that one lady over the course of 15yrs has saved 72thousand dollars on groceries?!?! I was blown away, so I did the math and that is saving 100 bucks a week....amazing I gotta start - 72thousand dollars in my pocket wouldnt hurt!

LaughAtMe-Laurel said...

Dillio....you are weird!...No icecream?? Can we even be friends anymore? I just don't know. ;)

Hmmm...you've tagged me. I did a tag like this last year, but maybe I'll see if I can come up with more random info.