Monday, March 7, 2011

Productiveness

I am about to brag.. about myself..

This morning I:
  • woke up to the alarm buzzing, but didnt mind it. ( the kids had turned on the tv in the front room 30 minutes before my alarm went off)
  • suprised the kids with a treat the blades bought at the store the other day.. Cinnamon Toast Crunch
  • ate a cookie for breakfast
  • got on the treadmill.. ( why did i eat that cookie?)
  • jammed to some music while treadmilling it
  • scrubbed my bathroom
  • let Case stay in his underoo's til about 10 minutes ago.
  • made my bed
  • let Case eat M&M's.
  • made me a piece of toast with homemade jam.
  • about to go get ready for the day..

I felt like I had a really productive Monday morning, and wanted to document such a rare occurance.

4 comments:

Vedoir said...

This made me smile.

Stef said...

Wow! That is a lot in such a short amount of time! Wish I could say as much.

Unknown said...

I've told you this before but I love your 'lists'...I wish I could think of these for my own blog, hahaha! :)

Rebecca said...

I was at babyland today and Kyndal's pink flower windmill made me smile :)