Thursday, March 3, 2011

a day of swimming

Ok it is supposed to be almost 80 degrees today, but we didnt really swim... We did some things that involve "pooling"... Carpooling.. Thursdays are my day. How happy I am that I only drive once a week and once a friday once a month or so.. I usually stay in Camden's class and volunteer since I am already at the school anyway.. It is fun to listen to what happens in that class of 21 kindergarteners.. priceless I tell ya..
I was finished in Camdens class, so I made a trip to walmart and was still early coming back.. so I figured a post about carpooling was in order.. I had to have some pictures for the post..

Abby, Chloe, Carlie and Camden.. enjoying the ride
a coke.. a necessary item while carpooling.
( i had extra time.. so i went by walmart and mcd for a coke)

looking in the mirror for the swimmers to escape


and who doesnt love playing with their phone and camera while wasting time in the car..

No comments: