Tuesday, March 22, 2011

cause I'm a giver

no.. Im not giving away anything for some contest...

I gave in... cause I'm a giver..

Camden got a yellow at school today which means he was a bit naughty.. for not raising his hand, talking frequently and playing around in line to computers.. ( it could be worse)..
( green is the best.. red is the worst.. which i am a proud momma to say he hasnt reached the red yet)..
Once he gets home from school, he tells us what color he got..
from previous posts.. if he gets 5 greens he can go to Karate class..didnt happen tonight..
His punishments are no TV and he has to take a nap on yellow days..
Today was one of those..
plus it was nice since we arrived home from our vacation at 1... but 4 am our bodies thought..
Maybe that's why he got a yellow. a bit tired..cranky.. jetlaggish..
we all were happy to join him during nap time... we slept for 3 hours.. much needed I might add.

I was watching random TV and catching him peeking.
We did his homework.. (grr.. more from yesterday makeupwork too)
ate dinner..
bathed...
and this is when I GAVE IN...

Sure you can watch a movie.. popcorn included if you both pick up the front room and kitchen with the toys they had messed my house up with earlier in the non-watching tv entertaining they were doing.. they were happy to help... and I was happy to push play!

Plus I got to watch Grey's online.. an episode I missed a few weeks ago..

So I almost stuck to my guns and not let him watch TV.. but a momma who just has been on vacation for 13 days must gradually get back into the swing of things...
It's cause I'm a giver!

1 comment:

debra said...

I think I would get a yellow too the day after a 13 day vacation, with my body telling me its 4am!!
Glad you are back.. and well napped at this point ;) Wanna go get pedi's soon??