Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Visit from Grandma and Wilford

Look at these little superhero's.... Grandma helped us make the capes.. and I made masks from the left over fabric.. but i think they got thrown away with the rest of the scraps... I wasnt about to dig through the trash, so I made them masks out of paper.. Case's eyes are covered.. poor kid..
They went to a birthday party where they were supposed to dress up like their favorite superhero...
We ate at In and Out and sat outside. It was a beautiful day and Case had to have his valentine treat. Cute puckered lips. mmm fundip
We had a wonderful visit with Wilford and my mom. The weather was perfect, so we spent alot of time outside.. They are from Wyoming where it was 20 below when they left. They were happy to see the sun too!



The whole group.. except Blades.. behind the camera..


We went putt putt golfing. The kids had never been.. there was a playplace for them to play on once we were done. I even slid down.. the kids thought it was fun and wanted to push me.





The blossoms on this tree are already blooming..

Cori and Camden
Grandma and Case


Camden going for a swing..

Case playing golf

We had a few minutes before the golf place opened, so we went to the temple to see the visitors center and take a few pictures.

The boys with some pictures the missionaries gave to them.


Cynthia, Camden, Case and Wilford
Blades was working most of the time they were here, but we had a great time.
We went to Tucson one day to see Aunt Alyce ( my moms sister)
I even got to shop with no kids
We went to Canyon Lake for a picnic..
watched movies
ate yummy popcorn
Mom and Wilford.. Come back soon.. we already miss you..
Wilford has 800 momma cows that are about to calf
( wow I sound like I know what I am talking about).. so far 3 were delivered as of yesterday..












3 comments:

The Beals said...

Your Mom looks SOOOO happy!!! What a fun visit!

Cami said...

Looks like so much fun! And I agree, your mom looks so happy! Love and hugs!

Layne said...

I'm glad you guys had so much fun! Your mom looks amazing. I love the pic of you and Camden, it is so sweet!