Tuesday, February 15, 2011

puzzling

I have this 1000 piece puzzle sitting on my kitchen table.. about half way done and it is taking all of my time away...
away from... laundry, chores, blogging..
I mentioned it to Blades and he said not to worry about it.. so I am enjoying the puzzle.. havent done one in years...

On another note... Camden and Case were told last week if they got green cards at school all week they could earn karate class. tonight is the first one.. they are super excited. hi-yaw!

we had a wonderful visit with my mom and her new hubby Wilford in town. Pics and blogging to come soon.. ( as soon as that darn puzzle is done)

2 comments:

Stef said...

Okay, so how in the name of Pete are you able to do a puzzle with small children??? I long for the day when I can leave a puzzle out and not have it destroyed in 5 minutes! Do tell!

Katidid said...

I'm with Stef, What is you're trick for keeping small hands of the puzzle? I hope all the pieces are there when you get to the end. ;) love ya chelsea