Tuesday, December 28, 2010

outnumbered

side note... randomness.. I found this picture while blades was digging around in the junk drawer... it made me laugh.. wanted to share it with you!! it was a windy NC day in May of 09


last night it was video game night with a side of pizza...no bedtime

tonight it was nerf gun wars... dad included

they are in the bath after playing outside most of the day.... washing the sweat and dirt away..

camden decided to pee outside today.. ( maybe he forgot we have toilets)

went to the pet store and camden insisted in us getting a rat... ( um no.. )


Camden says to me today at lunch.. "mom.. we need some boys around here."


I tried explaining that there are plenty of them around here, and reminded him that I was the only girl in the house... ( and of course Kyndal which they mentioned...)


I think its time for a girls night out! Who's with me?

the bath is probably running over as we speak ( or type)... dad's supervising.. don't worry..

4 comments:

Stef said...

I usually worry when Dad is supervising.
Don't you love days like that? So much time and all there is to do is play! Whoot!

debra said...

I am IN for a girls night!! lets do it!! especially while we're on break, I can stay out later :)

I LOVE that picture of Case!

My White House said...

Sure wish I lived closer! I miss girl's night out!!!!

Carrie Allen said...

I'm in ANYTIME!!!!!