Wednesday, December 22, 2010

An Early Christmas gift

Where do I begin??

One of my "featured friends" on my last post is here visiting with her hubby and mom. Camie and Neil got the best gift yesterday at 11:46 am...
a baby boy... straight from heaven.. he was placed in their arms thanks to a selfless young woman who made them parents...

what a wonderful day. I was able to see him minutes after he was born. He is tiny tiny.. 5 lbs.
He gets to have his first sleep over tonight!! at our house...

can anyone ask for a better gift.. cause I believe whatever is under my tree just got "trumped" by him....

5 comments:

Mike and Alleen said...

That is AWESOME!! Please tell them Congrats for me!

Lyndsay Winters said...

I don't know your friends, but I am SO HAPPY for them! Adoption is such a special thing and what a perfect time of year to receive such an amazing gift. Congrats to them!

Unknown said...

Wow, your right, that young woman gave an amazing gift!

Stef said...

That is the best gift. Just ask Mary. Congrats to them!!

Anonymous said...

That is AMAZING!