Monday, December 6, 2010

Motivation... are you out there?

Dear Motivation,
I know we have spoken before. Please return my pleads.
We have a busy month ahead of us. The list of december to do's is long, and only a few are checked off.
This morning I should be sweeping and mopping. Maybe by writing you this letter, you will visit me and I can accomplish this task which I hate. Maybe if I do it today, I can wait til after Christmas to do it again.. ( wishful thinking)
One Whitekid is at school, and the other is happily being entertained by Max & Ruby, so I should take the opportunity to get my checklist done.. instead I blog.
This week is a busy one. We are heading to Vegas on Thu after Camden gets out of school to spend the weekend with family and friends.
Tonight is a candlelight service for Kyndal at the hospital that I attend the support group at.. We will take the kids, please don't climb the walls or burn yourselves kids.
I also keep saying I will walk.. treadmill or while the kids are next to me on bikes, but that too is wishful thinking.
For now, please be a friend and stop by Motivation.
Your friend,
Cori...

ps. maybe that brownie for breakfast wasnt the nutrition I needed for my tasks today.

3 comments:

Shelly said...

If you find Motivation, will you send him up the street, please?

Stef said...

Ha. I think it is tough to be motivated this time of year. i love being home with the Christmas music and the Christmas cheer....dirty floors and all.

Good luck tonight. Hope all goes well...fires and all.

Kathryn M. said...

The brownie might not have been the problem, I think it was the amount. You definitely need 2 brownies to get the sugar rush going!