Thursday, January 28, 2010

Our Caser


I've been uploading pictures of Case for the last hour. He is turning 3 tomorrow, and I wanted to post a few pictures.. (theres more than a few ) I just kept finding ones I wanted to add..

He is the cutest kid around.

He loves to be in the action of whatever is going on.

He loves to help me in the kitchen and scoots the stool up to see what I am doing.

He is saying " I love you" and not I....( then we would say love).. U

He loves to talk on the phone

He sneeks into the pantry constantly to find treats, snacks..

He loves nursery

He is a great sleeper.. and napper

Loves to drink my coke

Is a mommas boy

Loves Camden (tam)

He loves to say prayers

He loves Kyndal ( tyal)

He loves to take a bath

loves balls

is naughty sometimes

Happy Birthday Case. You are growing up so fast! We Love you!

Saw the clip in my hair and wanted it in his... ( this picture should come in handy someday)
The day he was born.. look at that ducky hair


Chunky Monkey.. I could eat him up.



RRRR... mateys... I love a bath



His 2nd Birthday.. so super excited



Playing at the beach in NC May 2009



love it! it was a bit windy



on a visit to see Grandma Dill.. The house behind him was my grandparents home in WY. Case's middle name in Louis.. after my Grandpa..




Another beach trip. Loving the sand



squishy cheeks. they would jiggle when he runs..



Where's Case?



Outdoor fun. Must of been hot oustide



1st birthday



bath time



splash pad at the zoo.. don't drop the snack Case




Where do i start?


11 comments:

My White House said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
My White House said...

Cute pictures Cori. Thanks for sharing! Sending hugs your way from NC.

debra said...

i want to comment on every one of those pictures....he is so dang cute! BUT..the one of him bending down looking between his legs, I want to pinch those thighs sooo bad!! :) cute little caser! Happy Birthday!

Paradise Found said...

Oh man he was so cute! and IS so cute :) Love chubba-bubbas!! Happy Birthday Case!

Kathryn M. said...

I love that age!

Shady Bradys said...

Those cheeks! I just love those pinchable cheeks! So adorable. Hope the little man is having the best 3rd birthday EVER!

Dunbars said...

I can't believe he is three. It seriously seems like yesterday when we moved to Arizona and you were prego with him. Yikes... time goes to fast. He is adorable!!! Happy Birthday Case!

Carrie Allen said...

Can't believe he is 3!! What a cutie!!

Amanda Griggs said...

I LOVE HIS CHUBBY CHEEKS! Oh my goodness!

julia d. hull said...

Those are great. Love the windy picture, the one with your grandparents house in the background and the one of him peeking through his chunky little legs! It's fun to look back, I might have to steal this idea! :o)

Makeup Theory said...

Love the shot of him in the wind.