Monday, January 4, 2010

A great SUPRISE

Blades went home teaching on Sunday morning and brought back my mom. He went and picked her up from the airport. I had NO clue she was coming. I was in getting ready for church and had asked to boys to go and finish their lunch. Camden comes running in yelling Grandma.. I was like what?? It was a wonderful suprise. I even cried. I have been missing my mom and so glad she is here for a week :).. So i guess the Christmas blogging will have to wait for another day !!!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Oh that is the sweetest thing ever! I'm so glad you get to spend a week with your mom. Don't worry about blogging there's time for that just enjoy momma while you have her. Go Blades! So sweet of you.

Paradise Found said...

So happy for you. Your mom is fantastic. Enjoy yourselves!