Monday, September 19, 2011

why do i

worry about cleaning before a party which is on Friday... which will include 16 kids in a pool?
feel like laundry has to be going all the time?
not exercise more?
yell at my kids?
not figure out what is for dinner before dinner time?
not relax?
not play with my kids more? (as im blogging)

It's Monday, and must be a full moon. I had a good day until now. Im just irritated. A thousand things I feel like I have to get done, but really none of them matter.. cause Im just going to have to do them again later in the week.. I feel an early bedtime and hot bath for all involved would best fix my "issues".

Happy Monday all..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cori - If/when you figure out the answers to your questions, will you please pass them along to me? Because all I can say is one big DITTO. I always appreciate your 'realness'- makes me feel not so alone. :) Hopefully the bath helped!