Tuesday, September 6, 2011

goodbye old.. hello new

Camera that is... heres a few pictures from my new camera... a bit random..



































while we were in Wyoming, my camera fell out of the case and broke.. I didnt realize a piece had come off until the next day. I went back looking for the piece and no luck... it was still workable, but not very convenient. ( blades swears i did it on purpose)


We got home to AZ, and while shopping at Costco, there was a great deal.. i talked blades into an early birthday present... i am happy with the purchase, and still learning about the settings and just uploaded my first bunch of pictures last night.. hense the blog return...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Totally love Cam's cowboy picture, to cute! Congrats on the new camera!