Thursday, June 16, 2011

Take me out to the BallGame

While we were in Vegas this last time in June, we decided to go to a 51's game. The kids loved it and the weather was perfect. Here are pictures of our night..

Case and Blades

Pat & Dad


Case and Cori





Grandpa, Blades, Camden and Cori




Kyla and Camden.. cousins just 1 month apart in age



Jacob and Caser.. cousins.. just 2 weeks apart in age





like my hat?.. cute austin in the background.. Kyndal and him would be 3 months apart in age







before the game

Our future ball players



Caser


Camden


There were fireworks after the ball game which the game went on forever!! The kids had a great time and loved the fireworks. Uncle Michael passed out treats and all the kids were happy. It was a great time had by all!








2 comments:

Liz said...

Oh it looks like you guys had loads of fun! What an awesome way to spend Father's Day! I know I've said it before but Cori you little boys are simply beautiful...little hunks they are!

Rebecca said...

I'm having strange de-ja-vu, like I've already told you this, but I really don't think I have, so here goes.

We were at the cemetery over the weekend and saw Kyndal's headstone had been installed! It's gorgeous! And so perfect! I love it! I sat next to her for several minutes while we were there and fluffed up her teddy bear before we left :)

Hope all is going well with your family! And Happy Belated Fathers Day to Blades!