Thursday, June 9, 2011

Never saying never again

So my kids have NEVER written with crayons on my walls.. til today.. the littler of the two found a red crayon that was leftover from yesterday's entertaining, and the older tattler came to tell me the little one wrote on the wall.. I looked but didnt see anything. I thought I was safe. I found it later, and made him scrub it off.
I'd say those are pretty good odds... 2 boys... 6 years of plenty of opportunities... Im glad to say they passed up on the temptation of the wall before..
maybe my kids just arent creative enough.. maybe the wall is too overwhelming.. whatever the "CASE" may be.... i can no longer say they have never written on the wall.

* names have been mostly withheld

4 comments:

Stef said...

Yeah. I thought I was doing good that my older 4 kids had never done it. That was 10 years. For whatever reason, this last one seems to have a ton of firsts. Wall writing, taking off his own diaper, wall wrtiting...wall writing. With five kids I can't keep the crayons and pencils and pens far enough out of reach.
So glad yours in under control!

Anonymous said...

LOL!! Love it... and, you are super lucky. I'm constantly catching culprits around here.
They not only write on walls but on each other too. It's insane.
Cute post!!

Liz said...

All I can say is "MAGIC ERASER" they truly are magic! You have been lucky, until now of course. Now Payten and Izzy-bell, holy cow! We have us some mighty fine artists! LOL Now the worst is when those crayons find their way into the drier, of all of your newborns babies clothes! Yep Miss Amanda, or Jessica, or Crystal through a red crayon in the drier with my FIRST BOY's very FIRST load of clothes I was washing when he was only THREE days old! Can you feel it? Then anger after over TWENTY FOUR years, YES I'm still mad! I must say I worked hard and got every last spot of red crayon off of those clothes and the dryer wall. Oh the joy's of kids.

i said...

your lucky! my daughter is quite the artist and can not be contained. it's a mess! ;)