Monday, May 9, 2011

Momma's Day

I woke up to breakfast made on Saturday.. since we have church early Blades made breakfast the day before...
We cleaned up the house a bit, then headed to the movies. It was gnomeo and juliet.. a 3d movie.. the kids thought it was pretty cool.. all the stuff coming towards us. they looked cute in their oversized goggles...
We had lunch, and went to Kyndal's grave..
Sunday, I woke up to homemade cards which made me cry..
we went to church, and none of my kids had to be taken out.. which makes Mothers Day even that more nice.
I took a nap
Blades cooked dinner.. bbq steak.. yummm
got the kids ready for bed.
read them some bedtime stories.. ( are you my mother?.. figured it was fitting for Mothers Day)
we made dessert and put the kids to bed before they got their share..
i wrote in the kids' journals and our family journal..
sent blades to bed.. ( he is working super early in the am)
I stayed up and watched TV..

What a wonderful Mothers Day. I am grateful for my little boys ( who arent so little anymore)
I am grateful for my mom and mother in law. I have great ones.
I hope Kyndal was watching from above sharing in my special day.

My laundry is washing and drying.. my windows are open with a nice breeze coming through the house. When I took Camden out for carpool today, it was actually cool, so all of my windows are open. Im sure in a few hours I will have to close them, but for now the cool fabric softener breeze is nice!
Hope you all had a great Mothers Day!!!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Sounds like a perfect Mothers Day weekend! :)

What do you do for the boys' journals and your family journal? Sounds like an interesting idea.

hapi said...

Hi Cori White, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog