Thursday, January 20, 2011

Dr. Droid

Dear Dell Desktop,

We used to have alot of fun together. All those late nights checking facebook updates, stalking blogs together and an occasional email... all have seemed to be lacking lately. Hours of wasting web surfing...
Maybe it's because the Fedex man brought me a droid with a data plan last week..

I know... i know.. it doesnt have a full keyboard or huge screen that collects dust, but Dr.Droid is doing it for me now. It has tons of pointless app's.... some good ones like Yahtzee.. which has taken alot of my free time away from you.

I will continue to check back on occasion, but the convenience of the internet at my fingertips has made me rely more on Dr. Droid. Please don't crash on me. I have lot's of pictures that you are holding dearly in your tower.. ( which are backed up just in case)

Peace out!
Cori...

ps.. just a side note.. 66 meals will be made out of my kitchen tomorrow.. Meals for the month with two friends.. 22 meals a piece.. the madness will start in the morning.. I really need to get my kitchen together and my freezer cleared out for all those lucious meals!

2 comments:

debra said...

internet on my phone is a horrible addiction that I love - but since i constantly check fb/blog stuff/entertainment news/ and play games... my battery doesnt last a full day anymore :(
I cant wait for tomorrow... :) I bought some treats and coke to have during all the cooking!!!

Stef said...

Holy food, Batman! But I bet it feels nice once they are all cooked.
I love my iphone too. What did we do without them? Everything is at your fingertips...all day...everyday...in the car...bathroom...work. AWESOME!!