Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Random Ramblings

1. Glad our new cable has free random cartoons you can play whenever.. like tom and jerry and caillou..

2. Had a great weekend with Camie and Neil in town. They decided to come into town at the last minute for the long weekend. We had tons of fun playing cards, eating junk and bbq'n.. and I got glitter toes done while Camie was here.. And she was nice enough to cut all of our hair here at the White house!

3. Blades is starting classes next week for sleep technician. Its a two week course.. we are venturing out for a new career for him. He is nervous. I hope he does well.

4. There is an Olive Garden being built near us!

5. Camden's birthday party is coming soon. I'm all about simple!

6. Camden is reciting the pledge in front of his class tomorrow. He does it perfectly. Case likes to practice with him too! Even with thier hands over thier hearts.

7. There's so much work to do with a kid in school. Laundry, homework, reading, volunteering.

8. I need to go eat breakfast.. I'm hungry..

9. Today is definitly going to be a Sonic drink day.. I have a free coupon!

10. My mom is enjoying married life and the fun that comes with being a ranchers wife. She has bailed hay, cut hay, moved cattle and all while cooking and cleaning for her man. She's happy.

11. So glad that hurricane Earl lessened it's strength before hitting the coast of NC. The cottage is free from damage. Wohoo!

12. Finding I have to set alarms on my cellphone just to remember to do certain things.. Pick up stuff from someones house, pick people up from school.

13. We want to go to Vegas for Thanksgiving. Hope its in the cards.

14. Kids are funny in a carpool. They have already decided what they are going to be for Halloween, which rides they will ride first at Scnepf farms ( a place near us).. and if Camden got a green card.

15. Grandma and Grandad White sent the kids Toy Story comforters for thier beds.. I've never seen the kids so excited about going to bed.. Camden even made his bed this morning.. with a toy buzz tucked under the blanket. It was cute!

That's it for now. My random thoughts and kinda whats been going on around here!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Cori - I don't know why but I totally loved this list of random thoughts! I might have to try it just to get all of my own lingering thoughts out of my head! That was fun to read!

debra said...

1. what cable do you have.. that sounds awesome!

3. Im sure Blades will do fine - this will be an exciting change!

4. Halafreakinlujah!!

5. can you believe our babies are turning 6!

6. Sooo cute.. is he doing it alone?

10. yay Im happy for her, she deserves everybit of happiness!

14 and 15... how cute! i want to squeeze those kids!! :)

Paradise Found said...

I love the list. I have a hard time putting together paragraphs and stories these days. Everything is in list form. So happy for your mom. I could do with a free soda today... if someone would pick it up and bring it to me. Too much trouble to pack up the kids :) Good luck to Blades!

diane said...

I LOVE this post!
And Vicky's glitter toes were the cutest things. I am completely and utterly jealous! ;-)

Kathryn M. said...

I've been thinking alot about you guys lately. Hope you're doing well with the advent of school days!