Tuesday, July 13, 2010

On the Road again

First of all.. oh how I miss my blogging.. the stalking.. the posting.. everything about it..
I have been out of town visiting my mom in Wyoming for almost three weeks, and now in Vegas for a few days visiting my dad. We are heading home tomorrow night once the heat of the sun isnt beating down on our little yellow car..
I am excited to get home and sleep in my own bed. The boys were excellent on the planeride home which I worried about.. I promised them that if they were good on the plane.. once we got to Grandpas they could swim.. no matter what time of the night we got home.. They earned it :)
What fun times we have had though. I miss all of my AZ buddies but have had a great time with family and friends.
Lots happened since I left..
My mom got engaged to a wonderful man and is getting married in less than a month.
We had a great time in Yellowstone. Pics to come soon.. I promise.
I had a great time at girls camp and miss those girls and leaders..
Blades got to come to Wyoming for a week and it was fun. But we missed him once he had to get home to work.
The weather was nice to get out of.. Wyoming was perfect. cooled off at nights and perfect during the day. Vegas.. not so much. Weve been spending lots of time in the pool..
Tonight Grandpa and Grandma are babysitting while Blades and I go to the temple with Camie and Neil :).. should be lots of fun. Good luck to Grandpa and Grandma.. Thats it for now.. just wanted to post something and make sure my typing skills are up to the task of blogging.. so far so good!

2 comments:

debra said...

I am so happy you've been having so much fun....but we miss you around here too ya know!! :) can't wait to see all this pictures you've been taking!

Dunbars said...

Glad you are staying busy. You will have to tell your mom congrats from us! I am so happy for her.