Saturday, October 3, 2009

Like Father like Son(s) & Daughter???

We took the kids to the Dr with us a few weeks ago. They got to squeeze the gel on my tummy to listen to her heartbeat and they had a great time. It was fun to take them.
Walking into the Dr's office

Camden giving my tummy a kiss.


top view of my tummy



Thought these pictures were too cute not to share! Blades and I were chatting the other night about what Kyndal might look like. I think she will be dark like me, but Blades thinks she will be blonde. He has two that look like him.. it's my turn!!!














3 comments:

diane said...

Those belly shots were the best!

debra said...

what fun family pictures!! youre kids are so cute.. she'll be a doll either way! cant wait... 3 more days :)

Carrie Allen said...

Can't wait to hear when she gets here!! Love the name!